BOYS WATER POLO INFO:
2018 Season details including voluntary player and transportation donations will be discussed at the parent meeting in August. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Team Practices: Held at Encinitas YMCA Magdalena Ecke located at: 200 Saxony Rd, Encinitas, CA 92024
FORMS & FLYERS
LCC Boys Water Polo (N, JV and V)
2018 Boys Water Polo Coaching Staff
Click HERE for KUSI LCC Varsity footage from 8/30/2017 El Camino game staring Peter Germuska @ 0:57- 1:16.
LCC Water Polo Summer Camp
-Meets 2x/week for 4 weeks & fundraiser for Boys Water Polo - $100
-Click on Summer Camp Sign-up above - fill out the google sheet
-Click on the Camp Waiver - print, and bring to the 1st day of camp
-Please send payment to Kristi Simmons 1062 Valleyside Lane Encinitas 92024 - make checks out to LCC Foundation with Boys Water Polo in the memo. Coaches may not take payments.
-Other opportunities for summer workouts have been sent via email.
Click HERE for KUSI LCC Varsity footage from 8/21/2017 staring Nolan Reider and Evan Wilson @ 3:06-3:23.
Athletic Director for LCC:
La Costa Canyon High School
Team pages for the LCC aquatics program, created by the teams for the teams.
Team Liaison Volunteers:
Kristi Simmons &
Suzanne von Thaden
call for immediate needs
Important Dates & Information
- June 6th 3:45 - 5:45 pm - Athletic Physicals offered at LCC ($30 donation). Open to all incoming & current LCC students.
- June 8th: Deadline to complete the online clearance process and submit the required paperwork to LCC Athletics Office.
- June 19-July 17 - Summer Camp Tues/Thurs 5:30-6:30p
- June 25th 6pm: Pre-season meeting, location TBD
- July 1-31: LCC Athletics Office is CLOSED
- Aug 1st: LCC Athletics Office re-opens 8am -12noon
- Aug 1st: Varsity tryouts and practice
- Aug 8th: Junior Varsity and Novice tryouts and practice